Disclosure: I am a Beachbody coach, which means if someone makes a purchase from my website I will earn commission from that purchase. With that said, I genuinely want to help people whether they order from me or not and all reviews of Beachbody products are honest and from personal experience. If you need an accountability partner through your health and fitness journey please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You all may have heard that Shaun T has a new workout called Cize. I had the amazing opportunity to do it live at Beachbody Summit in Nashville a few weeks ago with the man himself, Shaun T. It was SO much fun to do this workout live with 800 other coaches! The energy in the room was incredible (I’m sure the smell was pretty incredible when we were done)! While I was at Summit I got my hands on a copy of Cize to take home with me. I’ve been doing Cize off and on for the past couple of weeks. I’ve gone through all of the workouts now so I feel like I can sit here and give you my honest opinion of it. So here goes.
What I like about it:
1. It is SO much fun!! The dance moves and the music (especially the music at the end when you “Cize It Up”) are so much fun! You just can’t help but move to the music.
2. It is a great cardio workout. I work up a sweat every.single.time I do this workout.
3. It doesn’t feel like a workout. You get so into the music and the moves that you really forget you are working out.
What I don’t like about it:
1. My husband, who is also my workout partner absolutely REFUSES to do this workout with me. I mean he refuses! Since he is my workout partner and I enjoy working out with him in the mornings Cize isn’t something that I will do everyday. Just being honest. This is a workout that I’ll just do on my own a few days a week for fun.
2. There is really no strength training to this workout except for the 8 minute abs (and boy will your abs burn!).
3. I get a little bored while he is breaking down the dance moves at the beginning over and over again. I’ve been known to skip to the end.
With all of this said I really, really LOVE Cize. I really can’t emphasize how much fun this workout is. And the best part is even if you are like me with absolutely no moves Shaun T breaks everything down so that even the worst of us dancers can catch on. And you are doing this from the privacy of your home so who cares how you look. Just move!
Do you want to learn more about Cize? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll be happy to answer your questions! Are you ready to go ahead and start working on your moves for your next dance off? Order your copy of Cize right here!