Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I have officially found my new favorite water bottle!! I can not even begin to tell you guys how awesome this water bottle is. I received this water bottle in the mail a couple of months ago. So why am I just now getting around to writing this review? Right after I got this water bottle in the mail my husband also fell in love with the bottle and stole it from me. I had to snatch it back from him so I could finally use it and review it.
The Perks of Glasstic Glass Water Bottle
1. It’s glass so it’s perfect for essential oil users like myself. There are no risks of harsh chemicals getting mixed in with your water while using a glass water bottle.
2. This is a shatterproof glass water bottle. The glass is surrounded by a durable plastic casing that protects the bottle from shattering if it’s dropped. If something happens and the glass does break the company offers glass insert replacements for the life of the product for only the cost of shipping.
3. Easy to clean. This water bottle is dishwasher safe. If you don’t have a dishwasher it’s super easy to wash by hand.
4. Because of it’s extra weight from this glass it could double as a weapon. (Can you tell this perk came from my husband who worries about me going for runs by myself? lol)
The Downsides of Glasstic Glass Water Bottle
1. The lid has a lock to prevent leaking. My lock labeling is reversed. As in, locked means unlocked and unlocked means locked. This is a very minor complaint.
2. It is a tad bit heavy and not really ideal to carry with me during my runs. However, it is perfect for hiking trips.
To learn more about the Glasstic Glass Water Bottle visit their website, like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter or watch their Youtube videos. You can also order your own water bottle from Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.